flowers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Year

Happy New Year! 

This is the first time I have ever done a blog, so please go easy on me.  From the advice of my cousin (who is my BFF), she suggested I start a blog.  See, I have a daughter who has a rare immune disease called HEMOPHAGOCYTIC LYMPHOHISTIOCYTOSIS or HLH (which is how I will be referring to it as). My daughter, Emily, was diagnosed on February 2007 and has been dealing with it since ~ she was only 2 then (3 wks shy of her 3rd birthday).  Because of the ups and downs that we have dealt with - with the disease, I have found that i feel alone with it and really no one to talk to.  So Dawn, my cousin, suggested this and maybe it would be an outlet and maybe even some therapy!  

So please come and join this ride with me.  I look forward in sharing Emilys disease and what has happened so far, how the Lord has blessed us and how we continue to make it another day.  I will also share about life in general, so I hope you will sit back an enjoy and see how this new year will be the best yet!

saved by Him ~
Tricia


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, Tricia. I obviously can't identify with your exact situation, but I do want you to know you're not alone. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing this! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete